Day 9 of getting unfathomably frustrated

 



Hours Today: 6

Hours Overall: 65

Comments

  1. You Rock! You are amazing and doing a fantastic job ♥️♥️♥️

    FYI: what's wrong with a black and blue color blocking? I think it would be very cool and put a contemporary twist on the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing fantastic. Hang in there and I totally understand -- I had to unravel an entire sweater because I did it wrong 🤔love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan Dickinson SaundersMay 23, 2023 at 5:49 AM

    So I didn't want to reply too often, as I have been popping in a Lot to you-I am SO Amazed and in awe of your work in Everything you have done, troubleshooted, and vlogged! Just OVER the Top Amazing! While I know you have wrangled and had this absolute frustration -It has truly been the right project for you and I will add another comment on other entries. You were right to step away! But wow-be so Extremely impressed with yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This past week's reflection!